Sunday, March 28, 2010

My name is Isaac Horowitz. I'm a male witch



When I was a kid, I wasn't allowed to participate in Halloween festivites, due to my parents concern about the witches and warlocks ruling the night. Instead we celebrated the Christian Halloween equivilant called Harvest Day.

Now that I'm an adult I like to do Halloween to the max! Every year my BFF's and I take it to the streets, and try to get as much attention as possible. Pee Wee's Playhouse was probably our biggest challenge to date. Each of us picked a character to bring to life. I chose Globey.





I had to ghetto rig this foam/duct tape hat under the globe so that I could see out of the mouth. As Tim Gunn says: "Make it work!"



Harmony Smellington's Conky in progress.

Sarah Beth Lund dominated Chairy. She really took it to the limit!



Angeline ruled as Terry!





Look Ma! I'm Famous!


We found a lonesome Peewee and his bike.



That was fun.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment